May 10, 2010

god put a song
in my palm
that you can't read



Natalia Fabia, Rock 'n' Roll Luau, 2008

* Graph a Story with Kurt Vonngeut. [via]

* Byran Charles' 33 1/3 book about Pavement's Wowee Zowee reads like a Yelp review; probably best to pass on this one. It's one of only a few mishaps in the 33 1/3 series.

* Help Mariage Blanc master their album.

* "[A] lot of this stuff, it’s nice, I would like to get laid out of it a couple of times, which has not in fact happened. I didn’t get laid on this tour. The thing about fame is interesting, although I would have liked to get laid on the tour and I did not." -- David Foster Wallace, just after his book tour for Infinite Jest

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. The Bird Man said...

Do you think you could craft a Vonnegut graph of the 33 1/3 Wowee Zowee book?

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home